Privacy in Visulahti’s Services
We have defined what personal information means in Visulahti and how it is handled and by whom. Personal data will not be processed or stored unnecessarily and unnecessary data will be deleted.
In addition to processes related to the processing of personal data, we pay attention to technical solutions and make sure that we use only secure technologies and our technology partners, subcontractors and all our partners meet our quality requirements.
Visulahti Customer Data Privacy Statement
Privacy Statement for Personal Data Protection
Puuharyhmä Oyj (Business ID: 05645289)
Phone: +358 (0)20 5010 500
Email: [email protected]
2. Person responsible for the register
Phone: +358 (0)20 5010 500
E-mail: [email protected]
3. The name of the registry
Puuharyhmä Oyj / Visulahti customer register
4. Purpose of the register
Personal data is handled in accordance with predefined uses such as customer relationship management, communication, implementation of parties’ rights and obligations, development and analysis of the registrar’s functions, marketing and business planning.
The personal data contained in the register may be used in a manner permissible by law for direct marketing, distance selling, opinion or market research and other addressed deliveries of the registrar and of the partners of the same group of companies as well as of the registrar’s partners.
5. Information contained in the register
The register addresses the information necessary for the purposes of the register, which may be:
-First and last name
-Contact information (address, phone number, email address, company name)
-Country of residence and language
-Date of birth
-The chosen method of payment and identification of payment instruments and the purchase information
-Name and contact details of a guardian under 15 years of age and possible communication
-The start and end times of the customer relationship
-Identification of the use of services and identification of electronic communications
-Registered targeted promotions
-Billing and recovery information
-Direct marketing permits and bans as well as marketing related information
-User analysis data
-Changes / Logs of Previously Identified Data
6. Regular sources of information and data retention
Personal data is collected from the registrar itself and from the registrar’s systems when a registered user uses the services.
Personal data can be collected and updated by the registrar and the registers of companies belonging to the same group of companies as well as from the registrar’s partners.
The data will only be retained as long as it is necessary to carry out the intended use.
7. Protection of the registry
Databases containing registry entries are protected by technical means, such as firewalls and passwords, and stored in locked premises. Manually maintained material is also in locked state.
The registrar shall ensure that access to the personal data is only by those employees of the registrar that have it necessary for the performance of their duties.
8. Transfer and transfer of information
The controller may disclose the data, within the limits permitted and mandated by the valid legislation, to the registrar’s selected partners for marketing purposes unless the data subject has denied such disclosure.
Data is not transmitted outside the European Union or the European Economic Area unless there is an immediate need for transfer, for example because of the technical implementation of the service. In this case, the controller shall ensure the level of data protection as required by law.
9. Inspection, prohibition and correction right
The registered person has the right to check what information about him has been deposited in the register. The request for verification is submitted in writing or by e-mail to the person responsible for the registry. The request for verification must be identifiable. The request for verification can also be made personally at the registrar’s office.
The registered person has the right to deny access to his / her data for direct mail, distance selling or other direct marketing as well as opinion and market research and the right to claim correct defective information by contacting the person responsible for the register.
The user can not be identified using cookies.
Cookies are used to provide the website services and for site development. Cookies can be used to analyze information about the use of the site. Cookies can also be used to target advertising.
The user of the site can block cookies by changing their own browser settings or clearing cookies from their own browser. However, it should be noted that blocking or deleting cookies can adversely affect or completely block the use of the site.
Definition of Cookies
Moreover, the Website shall be able to know the services requested by the user, in aims to provide or offer the adequate information in line with the user’s likings or preferences.
Types of cookies
Cookies can be divided, according to their Permanence, as follows:
* “Session Cookies”: These expire as soon as the user closes the browser.
* “Persistent Cookies”: These expire according the achieved purpose (for example, to keep the user identified while using Services) or when they are manually eliminated.
Additionally, Cookies can be classified, according to their Objective, as follows:
* Performance Cookies: These cookies remember preferences for the tools available in the services, thus not having to re-set the services the user accesses. This includes, for example:
o Volume adjustments in video or audio players.
o Video transmission speeds compatible with the browser.
* Geolocation Cookies: These cookies are used to identify the country the user is in when requesting a service. Such Cookies are completely anonymous and are only used as a guide the location of content.
* Registration Cookies: These cookies are created after the user has registered or subsequently opened a session, and are used to identify the user in the services, in aims to:
o Keep the user identified, as to, when the service is closed, the browser or computer may maintain their identity if they wish to Access the service at another time or day, avoiding having to provide identification again. This feature can be eliminated by clicking on “end session”, therefore eliminating the cookies, making the user have to identify themselves to access the same service
* Verify if the user is authorized to access certain services, such as participation in a contest.
* Analysis Cookies: When a user visits a service, a tool provided by an external supplier creates an analysis cookie in the user’s computer. This cookie is only created in the user’s visit and shall be applied in following visits to the Website’s services to anonymously identify the visiting user. The main objectives are as follows:
o Allow anonymous identification of visiting users by means of the Cookie (identifies browsers and devices, not individuals), thus providing an approximate number of visits and their average trends of duration.
o Identify, anonymously, the most visited content and, thus, more attractive to users.
o Learn if the accessing user is visiting for the first time or has visited before.
o Note: unless the user registers for a website service, a Cookie is never linked to identifying personal data. these Cookies are solely used for statistical purposes to be of assistance in the enhancement of the user’s experience on the site.
* Behavioral Advertising Cookies: These types of cookies allow extended information of the advertisements shown to each anonymous user in the Website’s services. Among other examples, it stores viewing duration and frequency of advertisements, their interaction with said advertisements, or browsing and/or behavioral patterns of the user that can help to create a profile of advertising interest. This allows the advertisements displayed to be in line with the user’s interests.
* Third Party Advertising Cookies: In addition to the publicity managed by the Website in its services, the Website offers advertisers the possibility to insert publicity through third parties (“AdServers”). This allows third parties to store cookies sent from the Website services resulting from the user’s browser, as well as access data the latter has stored.
o Real Media: http://www.realmedia.com/en us/pages/privacy_policy.html
o Weborama: http://www.weborama.com/e-privacy/our-commitment/
Cookies used in our Website:
* Registration Cookies: Used when our editors log in into the Content Management System to modify the content of the page. Thoose are used while they register on the page.
Third party cookies
* Behavioral Advertising Cookies: Used to target customers with ads according to their behavior on the shop.
* Third Party Advertising Cookies: Used to target customers with ads and to retarget them once they have visit the page with ads on Facebook, Adwords or Display. Also used for emailing retargeting purposes and to show the Ve panel when they have been inactive on the web for a while.
* Analysis Cookies: Used to target the performance of our website and our webshop. We use this cookies to improve our product, our design and to improve the customer journey. The main use of this cookies is on Google Analytics.
o Google Analytics cookies: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=es
Usually, acceptance of cookies in the browser or cookies specific to a service can be cancelled.
The modern browsers allow modifications to the cookies settings. Said settings are usually titled “Options” or “Preferences” in the browser menu. Additionally,
the browser or the e-mail Controller can be set, and accessories free of charge that prevent downloading of Website Bugs when opening an e-mail may be installed.
The Website provides users with instruction steps to access the settings menu for cookies and, in the given case, for private browsers of the main browsers:
* Internet Explorer: Tools -> Internet Options -> Privacy -> Settings.
* For more information, see Microsoft support or browser Help menu.
* Firefox: Tools -> Options -> Privacy -> History -> Custom Setup.
* Chrome: Settings -> Advanced Options -> Privacy -> Content Settings.
* Safari: Preferences -> Safety.
* For more information, see Apple support or browser Help menu.
Possibility of Modifications in the Cookies Policy
The Website may modify the present Cookies Policy based on legislation or regulation requirements, or in aims to adjust the policy to the guidelines provided by the Information Commissioner Office. For this reason, users a recommended to re-visit such policy on a periodic basis.
When significant modifications to the Cookies Policy are made, users shall be notified through the Website or by means of an e-mail to registered users.