We will open the gates of water and adventure park Dinosauria on 7 June 2021. To ensure a safe day out for our guests, we have taken various measures on and around the park.
Our measures to prevent coronavirus infections:
- We comply with the requirements and guidelines from the authorities.
- We do monitor quantity of the visitors and it will be limited if necessary. It is recommended to buy entrance tickets in advance from webshop.
- We will ensure that it is possible to keep a proper distance from the other guests throughout the whole Park Visulahti. We have also taken a number of measures with regard to cleaning and hygiene, and we have trained our staff on how to handle the situation.
- We ask our guests to sanitize their hands before entering the park. Hand sanitizers are located around the park; at the entrance to the park, at rides, toilets and points of sales.
- Some rides will be disinfected at the handles/knobs or the like after each ride, while other surfaces will be cleaned several times a day.
- There is no indication that the coronavirus SARS-Cov-2 could spread through swimming pool water. Chlorine compounds which are always used for disinfection in swimming pool water destroy these viruses quickly if they enter into the swimming pool water. More information read here.
Main guidelines for the park visitors:
- Wash your hands properly before entering the park. Do this regularly during your visit. Use hand sanitizer before enter the rides, point of sales and restaurants.
- Keep your distance to other guests and follow the instructions of the park and staff.
- Cough and sneeze into your sleeve to stop infections from spreading. If possible, use a paper tissue and put the used tissue into a bin and
wash your hands with soap.
- Do not visit Visulahti if you are ill or show symptoms of coronavirus.