The rules given must be obeyed.
1. Children are always under the responsibility of the parents, even when playing in groups. One adult is required for every ten children.
2. Only swimming suits, swimming trunks, swimming shorts, and other clothing specifically made for swimming purposes are allowed in the waterpark. No hanging metal parts allowed in clothing.
3. Damaging Visulahti’s property is strictly prohibited. In intentional cases the offender will be removed from the premises and will be oblicated to pay for the damage caused.
4. All thefts and shopliftings will always be reported to the police. In addition the customer will be removed from the premises.
5. A person who doesn’t obey the rules or doesn’t obey the guidelines given by the staff can be removed from the area of Visulahti.
6. The staff of Visulahti has the right to deny entry of a person who is suspected of causing a risk or disorder inside the park area.
7. A person disturbing other customers will be removed from the park.
8. Commerce without permission in the park area is prohibited.
9. Misuse of entrance tickets or passes will lead to removal from the park.
10. All the attractions, pools, and stores will be closed 15 minutes before the closing time.
11. Visulahti is not responsible for any items left in the dressing rooms.
12. Visulahti is not responsible for any accidents that are caused by disobedience of Visulahti’s instructions and / or rules.